Cik Na Familia!

just my cousin and her happy family...

Extended Exposure

antara shots bokeh terbaik yang wa amik, bukan sebab mamat ni hensem dan bukan juga sebab wa lagi hensem dari mamat ni, just happen to be a good shot, that's all. hahahaha

Spain-Gibraltar

Gibraltar, awesome place. not to mention people with awesome spanglish accent, hahahaha

SUMMER!!!!

Summer BBQ at Peak district, lots of beautiful chicks, no I mean beautiful shots. yup, definitely beautiful..urr shots.

Prev Next

I should be there, I swear I do.

well, the problem is . I can't. Not that it is impossible, but I choose not to have the luxury of spending more than 500 pound of cash for a return flight back to Malaysia, so what I am about to do here is what we call a common practices in blogging, which are repost. I know, haters gonna hate, so what, I don't care and I will not care, and I will not gonna credit those who own these picture, hahaha.


LOL JK, Credits to encik azman

Leave a Reply